Training as a yoga teacher is a lifelong practice. While these workshops are part of our advanced studies yoga teacher training, they are open to everyone. Each offers Yoga Alliance continuing education credits, aka YACEPs. Our co-owner/director of our teacher trainings is Sage Rountree, author of The Professional Yoga Teacher’s Handbook.
Continuing Education Online
We offer several modules of our advanced studies YTT, which also work nicely as standalone courses, online at Sage Yoga Teacher Training. These include:
- Classroom Management and Safety
- Professionalism for Movement Teachers
- Sequencing Yoga Classes from Welcome to Namaste
- Teaching Yoga to Athletes
- The Workshop Workshop
- The Content Workshop
- Teaching Yoga Beyond the Poses
Continuing Education in Person
We are delighted to return to live in-person trainings! Read all about our upcoming trainings and register here. These are convenient not only to people in our geographical area (Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Greensboro, Raleigh, Winston-Salem) but also to anyone willing to travel for high-quality continuing education classes geared to yoga and movement teachers of all backgrounds.
- Creative Flow: Foundations and Variations for Teaching Vinyasa Yoga with Alexandra DeSiato at Carrboro Yoga, January 29–30, 2022
- Language Refinement: Clear Communication in Class with Sage Rountree at Carrboro Yoga, February 26–27, 2022
- Teaching Yoga Beyond the Poses: Theming Inspiring Yoga Classes with Sage Rountree and Alexandra DeSiato at Carrboro Yoga, March 26–27, 2022