Your class pass works across all three locations. Use the filters below to adjust your view by location, class, or teacher. We are adding a limited schedule of outdoor classes in Carrboro for October, and we hope to open small in-person classes in all three locations in November.
- Preregistration is required; no walk-ins can be accommodated. This lets us announce any weather cancellations and ensures space for social distancing. Mat spacing is well over six feet apart.
- Please bring a mat and wear your mask to and from your mat setup. You may remove your mask during outdoor classes while on your mat if you like.
- Do not come if you are feeling unwell or have been in recent contact with someone diagnosed with covid-19.
- Because space is extremely limited due to state restrictions, we now impose a late cancellation policy: you may cancel up to 24 hours before the class time with no penalty, but after that we must charge you for the class. Thanks for your understanding!
- Meet us at the S. Greensboro St. side of the Carrboro Yoga building—when you’re facing the studio door, it’s at the end on your left.
- Check your email and the schedule here if weather is wet; we will write you with cancellations and they will appear on the schedule, too.
Space is extremely limited, so we now must implement a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t make it, please click Manage Schedule above and cancel your spot. After that point, all no-shows will be charged. Thanks for your understanding!