We have taken great care with reopening to keep teachers and students safe. Our goal is to create a safe space for connection, because we recognize the importance of yoga for mental and physical health. To that end, we have a vaccination-required policy in effect.
What We’re Doing for You
- We are all vaccinated!
- We are emphasizing air exchange. In Carrboro, we run our Austin Healthmate air purifier continuously. Our Durham studio has a highly efficient green system that constantly exchanges the indoor air for fresh air from outside.
What We Need You to Do for Others
- You must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to come inside the studios. You’ll only have to do this once: send a .jpg or .pdf of your vaccination card to [email protected].
- At the studio, you may choose to wear a mask or to go maskless throughout, depending on your comfort.
- If you are not yet vaccinated, please find a spot to take your vaccination shot here.
- Please bring your own mat if you have one.
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Consider downloading the Slow COVID NC contact tracing app to help protect everyone you meet through the day.
New Studio Policies for the New Normal
- You must preregister for class; we will not be able to accommodate any walk-in students. If class is full, you can join the waitlist; we will email you to confirm if a space opens up.
- Registration closes one hour before class start time.
- Also at the class schedule, you can see how many people are registered for a class, and how many mats each class holds.
- The door will be locked at the class start time. Please budget time to arrive a few minutes early.
- We now require 12 hours’ notice for cancellation. If you don’t show up for class or cancel less than 12 hours before class start time, your class pass will be charged.
- As ever, our pass cards never expire. If you aren’t ready or able to come back yet, your class passes are safe in your account.