We have taken great care to keep teachers and students safe throughout the pandemic. Our goal is to create a safe space for connection, because we recognize the importance of yoga for mental and physical health. We have a COVID vaccination–required policy in effect through the end of 2022.
What We’re Doing for You
- We are all vaccinated and boosting!
- We are emphasizing air exchange. In Carrboro, we run our Austin Healthmate air purifier continuously. Our Durham studio has a highly efficient green system that constantly exchanges the indoor air for fresh air from outside.
What We Need You to Do for Others
- Please send us proof of your vaccination against COVID-19. You will need to do this only once. Write firstname.lastname@example.org with a .jpg or .pdf of your vaccination card and we will make a note in your account.
- If you are not yet vaccinated, please talk to your health care provider about your concerns, then find a spot to take your vaccination shot here.
- If you are against vaccination on principle, we are not the studio for you. We wish you the best for finding a studio home elsewhere.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons, we look forward to having you back when transmission levels drop to the point where we can feel comfortable ensuring your safety. Meanwhile, please enjoy our online classes.
- Currently, masks are optional. You are welcome to wear a mask, and you probably won’t be the only one masked! Proof of vaccination is still required through December 31, 2022. After that, each teacher will choose whether to require it per class going forward.
- Please bring your own mat if you have one.
- Please do not come if you are sniffling or coughing, feeling unwell, or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19.
New Studio Policies for the New Normal
- You must preregister for class; we will not be able to accommodate any walk-in students. If class is full, you can join the waitlist; we will email you to confirm if a space opens up.
- Registration closes one hour before class start time.
- Also at the class schedule, you can see how many people are registered for a class, and how many mats each class holds.
- The door will be locked at the class start time. Please budget time to arrive a few minutes early.
- We now require four hours’ notice for cancellation. If you don’t show up for class or cancel less than four hours before class start time, your class pass will be charged. To avoid this unfortunate occurrence, you can wait to register until near the end of preregistration—just before one hour ahead of class start time.