We have taken great care with reopening to keep teachers and students safe. Our goal is to create a safe space for connection, because we recognize the importance of yoga for mental and physical health.
What We’re Doing for You
- We are all vaccinated!
- We are emphasizing air exchange. Doors and windows will be opened before and after class, with the HVAC fan running. In Carrboro, we run our Austin Healthmate air purifier continuously. Our Durham studio has a highly efficient green system that constantly exchanges the indoor air for fresh air from outside. Hillsborough has windows that open, the HVAC fan with good filters running, and a room air purifier.
What We Need You to Do for Others
- If you are fully vaccinated, you may choose to wear a mask or to go maskless throughout, depending on your comfort.
- If you are not yet fully vaccinated, we require you wear a mask over your nose and mouth throughout your entry, during class, and through your exit.
- Please bring your own mat if you have one.
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Consider downloading the Slow COVID NC contact tracing app to help protect everyone you meet through the day.
- Find a spot to take your vaccination shot here.
New Studio Policies for the New Normal
- You must preregister for class; we will not be able to accommodate any walk-in students. If class is full, you can join the waitlist; we will email you to confirm if a space opens up.
- Registration closes one hour before class start time.
- Also at the class schedule, you can see how many people are registered for a class, and how many mats each class holds depending on the individual teacher’s distancing policy.
- The door will be locked at the class start time. Please budget time to arrive a few minutes early.
- We now require 12 hours’ notice for cancellation. If you don’t show up for class or cancel less than 12 hours before class start time, your class pass will be charged.
- As ever, our pass cards never expire. If you aren’t ready or able to come back yet, your class passes are safe in your account.