We are excited to see you for class! Preregister below.
- Preregistration is required; no walk-ins can be accommodated. This ensures space for social distancing. Mat spacing is well over six feet apart.
- Registration closes two hours before class start.
- Please bring a mat and wear your mask over your nose and mouth throughout your visit.
- Budget time to arrive early. To reduce occupancy in the space, we will have no desk coverage so the door will lock when class begins.
- Do not come if you are feeling unwell, if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled or spent time in a large gathering in the last 10 days.
- Because space is extremely limited due to state restrictions, we now impose a late cancellation policy: you may cancel up to 24 hours before the class time with no penalty, but after that we must charge you for the class. Thanks for your understanding!
- If class has only one registrant two hours ahead, we may need to cancel. If so, we will write you an email and, if we have your number, send a text, and your class credit will revert to your account.
Space is extremely limited, so we now must implement a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t make it, please click Manage Schedule above and cancel your spot. After that point, all no-shows will be charged. Thanks for your understanding!